Rink & Robinson, PLLC has researched a multitude of critical retirement planning topics — techniques to supercharge retirement savings with catch-up contributions, how to create and live within a realistic budget, the best ways to safeguard one’s estate, and more. In the process we amassed a remarkable collection of financial strategies, checklists and to-do items to help guarantee a safe, secure and comfortable retirement. The following is just a sample of what is needed to be successful in planning for your retirement.
- Calculate how much money you’ll need
- Create a foolproof plan to reach your financial goal
- Invest wisely so you never run out of money no matter
how long you live
- Slash taxes and keep more of your money in your pocket
- Create an income stream
- Maximize your lifetime benefits from Social Security
- Fill an income gap with the best annuity for you
- Get the best health care at the best cost
- And much more…..
Preserving your wealth is not a simple tactic. The Internal Revenue Service plans to take a chunk from your retirement unless you wisely plan ahead.