Are you so busy running your business that you don’t have time to take care of the bookkeeping or perhaps you are months behind leaving you scrambling to get caught up at tax time?
Our bookkeeping services may be the solution if you are looking for a more stable and reliable solution to your bookkeeping needs. Perhaps you have reached the point when your time could be better spent on higher value-added activities or you have grown tired of training employees when they quit to move on to other ventures. Basic day-to-day bookkeeping can be handled by your staff, but once a month you could use some additional expertise to review your books and perform the more complex tasks. However your bookkeeping needs can change over time. Sometimes you need an experienced bookkeeper to solve a complex issue or you need a lower cost bookkeeper to get high volume work done. Regardless of your situation, whether we do all the work or part of the work, peace of mind is priceless. Therefore a clean set of books makes life much simpler at your year-end.
We charge the same prices as independent bookkeepers and you get the stability of a full-fledge firm behind you. We can reduce your risk, while having a qualified CPA review your books and keep you abreast of the ever-changing tax laws. Rink & Robinson, PLLC’s bookkeeping department offers an array of services customized to fit your needs. You may require a handful or all of these services. Most importantly, you can find comfort in knowing all bookkeeping services are carefully checked and reviewed by a CPA upon completion.
What sets Rink & Robinson, PLLC apart from the rest?
1. Offer a broad range of QuickBooks support options
2. Setting up a new QuickBooks company file
3. Catching up on a few months of backlog that you may have
4. Monthly, weekly or daily bookkeeping tasks
5. Bank account and credit card reconciliation
6. Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
8. Cleaning up problems that might be occurring in your QuickBooks file
9. Consulting on more specialized solutions
10. Inventory management
11. Migration from one accounting application to another
Bookkeeping services include but not limited to:
- Financial Statement Preparation (Quarterly & Monthly)
- Payroll Processing (After-the-Fact & Live)
- Quarterly Reports (All Forms)
- Multi-State Forms
- Accounts Payable
- IRS Notices
- Assist with License Renewals
- Assist with Worker’s Compensation Audits
- QuickBooks Set-up and Training
- Chart of Accounts Set-Up
- Internal Controls
“Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business, yet can also be complicated and time consuming. Rink & Robinson, PLLC can assist with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so you can focus on your core business and be as profitable as possible!”