Rink & Robinson, PLLC’s mission is to help our clients accomplish their goals by providing the highest quality accounting, audit, tax and related professional services. We understand that responsiveness and personal attention to every client are critical to our shared success. We continually strive to provide exceptional, industry specific services while promoting a dynamic work environment that is rewarding professionally and personally for all our employees.
To achieve our mission and goals, everyone at Rink & Robinson, PLLC shares the same values:
- Honesty and Integrity – Meet our professional responsibilities in an ethical and fair manner
- Quality – Provide services of the highest quality to our clients that consistently exceed their expectations
- Professionalism and Knowledge ‐ Ensure that our partners and staff are continually learning, growing, and are recognized as leaders in their specialties
- Dignity and Respect – Treat every individual and relationship with equality
- Culture – Maintain a professional work environment where our culture promotes the importance of staff development, career advancement, and work-life balance
- Community – Support the communities in which we live, work and play with our collective human and financial resources
Relationship and Expectations
Our goal is to listen and understand how you define a successful relationship with your CPA firm. We believe that success is predicated on communication, relationships, mutual expectations, and results. We encourage face-to-face meetings to plan our work, set deadline parameters and outline specific goals. We believe that our method of service and our approach should not be a mystery to our clients. We mutually determine the timing and targeted delivery dates with our clients and through our interactive working relationship we achieve those expectations.
Yours Very Truly.