The staff members’ duties and responsibilities are for various client projects including corporate, individual tax return preparation, assistance with client IRS issues, tax planning, financial statement preparation, and practice development.
The candidate must have a four-year degree in Accounting.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Tax – Research & Planning
- Tax – Partnership
- Tax – Multi-state
- Tax – Individual
- Tax – Corporate
- Fixed Assets / Depreciation
- CCH (Pro-Systems fx): Tax, Trial Balance, and Fixed Assets
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Standard Office Equipment
- Learn & adhere to firm procedures and policies
Applicants must be strategic thinkers, adept in problem solving, possess a strong work ethic and pay special attention to detail while working in a fast-paced professional environment.
**Knowledge of Pro-Systems Tax, Trial Balance, Fixed Assets, and CCH Client Accounting suite is a major plus!
Partnership opportunity available
We are an equal opportunity employer