Its time to fall into a new career position
A bookkeeper’s position requires you to be responsible for a full range of
bookkeeping and general administrative duties.
· General Ledger
· Payroll Services, including payroll tax reporting
· Sales tax services
· Journal Entry preparation and recording
· Financial Statements
· Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
· AP/AR Management, including invoicing and collections
· Data Entry
· Support to other administrative functions, as required
· Associate’s Degree in Accounting
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and QuickBooks
• 2 years of full charge bookkeeping experience – Preferred
• Organizational skills
• High level of professionalism and business ethics
This is a full-time in-house position that offers the opportunity to contribute to your growth and success. This firm supports a professional environment with a business casual dress code.
Rink & Robinson is a certified public accounting firm providing services to the Hickory and western North Carolina area for over 59 years. We are known for specializing in services such as: tax return preparation, payroll and bookkeeping preparation, auditing, new business consults, financial & estate planning.
Please email resumes: email@example.com
Fax resumes: 828-322-5816