Forensics, Dispute Resolution, & Forensic Litigation Support
In today’s dynamic and challenging business environment, you and your business must be prepared to face a multitude of issues such as internal investigations of fraud or accounting irregularities, complex commercial litigation, private industry and/or allegations of compliance breaches.
Between the financial impact of these disputes and the potential for unwelcome public scrutiny, the stakes involved can be staggering. Unraveling the complex financial aspects at the heart of these disputes requires access to sophisticated forensic accounting expertise—an efficient strike team with an forensic accountant NC with the skills to quickly and efficiently grasp the unique aspects of the matter and present those findings clearly and concisely.
How does this work?
We draw from extensive experience in private industry and public practice to collect, evaluate, interpret and communicate complex financial information. We provide invaluable support throughout the entire process, from the early stages of investigation and fact development to providing clear and compelling expert testimony in a court of law.
Rink & Robinson, PLLC is:
- Well-versed in many significant aspects of litigation services, from investigative accounting to detailed computation of damages to providing expert witness testimony.
- Staffed for rapid response. We perform well in the high-pressure, dynamic litigation environment. We anticipate requirements and adapt quickly to changing needs.
- Recognized for our objectivity and good judgment. We are well-respected in the legal community for applying the same standards of integrity to every case.
- Committed to excellence. Every document we prepare for a client is reviewed for quality and clarity.
Litigation services includes:
- Expert witness testimony
- Reconstruction of books and records
Forensic accounting includes:
- Tracing cash flow information to determine sources and uses of cash
- Search for hidden assets or diversion of funds
- Fraudulent conveyance analysis
- Review propriety of transactions
- Investigation of improper or fraudulent practices and assessment of their financial impact
- Solvency analysis
- Computation of damages or lost profits
When your financial assets and reputation are on the line, you need a targeted team of financial experts to resolve these complex disputes. Rink & Robinson PLLC’s forensics team has the combination of skills and experience needed to complete the task. Whether we serve as expert witnesses, forensic accountants, fraud examiners, or in a neutral fashion, we assess the damages, the extent of the investigation, the level of urgency, and all feasible end results to resolve your matter in the most efficient and effective manner.